|Published:||28 days ago|
* Assisting the Branch Manager in Ensuring your customers receive brilliant customer service
* Building on branch sales and profits
* Assisting in maintaining high operating standards
* Training your team, and ensuring their product knowledge is relevant and up to date
* Assisting with stock effectively and stock rotation
* Assisting with Health and Safety.
* Assisting with the branch stocktake twice a year
* Any other duties as required by the Branch Manager
Skills & Experience
* Experience of working in a similar environment, ideally a Timber Merchant
* Experience of working in a team
* Strong relationship building skills, with experience of dealing with a wide range of customers
* Great General Housekeeping
* Full Drivers licence
* Experienced in receiving monthly P&L’s
* Knowledge of the yard/warehouse operations.
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs