|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Assistant Branch Manager
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies & Telfords.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for all of the daily functions within the branch. The successful appointee will be instrumental in developing and driving the business in order to achieve branch revenue, sales and service goals. The successful candidate will bring a motivated and dynamic approach to the role, you will provide leadership & guidance whilst assisting the Branch Manager with the people management agenda.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with a keen attention to detail and superb organisational skills
- Enjoy working with people, strong ability to negotiate obstacles and focus on key issues and make well-judged decisions
- Minimum 2 years branch/retail management experience
- A strong understanding of the kitchen industry
- Full competence with standard software packages, including MS Word, Excel
- Ensuring that the sales team provide a friendly open and enthusiastic customer service both in person and on the phone
- Working with the branch sales team by coaching them to meet their monthly margin targets.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to assist in driving the development of the Branch. Also ensure that standards are met for service excellence
- Maintain thorough knowledge of TPC and competitor products/services to maximise sales and service opportunities
- Oversee management of Aged Stock & special items
- Support the stock control department
- Provide leadership in resolving supplier or customer queries as required
- Branch administration
* Strong commercial acumen
* Strong ability to negotiate obstacles
* An understanding of basic accounting and computers.
* Excellent people management skills
* Effective team working and networking skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* The flexibility and willingness to learn
* To enjoy working with people
* Tact and diplomacy
* Branch employees
* Sales Representative
* Branch Manager
* Sales Manager
* Head Office team
* Customers & Suppliers
* Leadership team
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs