|Location||Argyll and Bute|
|Published:||16 days ago|
* Use the Microsoft packages to word-process various documents including spreadsheets.
* Create financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets.
* Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
* Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist the branch manager and sales team.
* Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to relevant policies and procedures.
* Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences etc as appropriate.
* Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
* Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties
* File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
* Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
* Carry out any other duties as deemed necessary to support the branch.
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs