|Contact name:||Mike Chapman|
|Published:||16 days ago|
1. You need to be competent in using Microsoft packages to track all relevant documents for the branch, including spreadsheets.
2. Use Excel and other relevant programs to create financial and statistical tools and reports.
3. Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.
4. Work collaboratively with the branch manager and operations team to communicate and provide information, data and statistics when required.
5. You may be one of the first team members customers speak to on the telephone, you must be able to communicate effectively and take accurate messages.
6. Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to relevant policies and procedures.
7. Arrange and participate in meetings and conferences as appropriate.
8. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
9. Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
10. File data and perform other routine administrative tasks as required.
11. Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
12. Daily cashing up and create relevant reports.
1. Organised and pay meticulous attention to detail
2. Positive and can-do attitude
3. Customer service skills
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Computer literate
6. Previous experience of Merchanting industry
- Credit Controller
Job location: Wembley
Credit Controller Head Office, Wembley We a...
- Apprentice HR Systems and Data Analyst
Job location: Birmingham
About Us Grafton is an international trade focu...
- Credit Control Manager
Job location: Wembley Job salary: Up to £60,000
Credit Control Manager Based at Head Office in...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs