Back to job search
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
- You need to be competent in using Microsoft packages to track all relevant documents for the branch, including spreadsheets.
- Use Excel and other relevant programs to create financial and statistical tools and reports.
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Work collaboratively with the branch manager and sales team to communicate and provide information, data and statistics when required.
- You may be one of the first team members customers speak to over the phone, so you will need to be able to take calls, quotes and share this information with the relevant sales team. Alongside this, in some smaller branches, you may need to support the trade counter and help serve our customers.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to relevant policies and procedures.
- Arrange and participate in meetings and conferences as appropriate.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- File data and perform other routine administrative tasks as required.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Organised and pay meticulous attention to detail
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Previous experience of Merchanting Industry.
- Team Leader (Trade Sales) - Watford
Job location: Watford Job salary: Starting rate £23,296 p/a (£11.20 p/h)
About Us Fancy developing your career with the ...
- Team Leader - Lucan
Job location: Lucan Job salary: 30200
Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & ...
- HGV Driver - Wembley
Job location: London Job salary: £37,400 p/a (£16.00 p/h)
About UsFancy developing your career with the U...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs